hey SVTKate

Hey Kate, just kinda curious, do you have any pics of your car online..?

Reply to
Defiant

Maybe one or two... try this link:

It needs some major updating, but that's Shug's spot.

Why do you ask?

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Reply to
Defiant

Okay, as tempting as that is, I'm not touching it for fear of reprisals...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

LOL! A Beast? Hardly! Shug is Just a plain ol SN95

With a personal touch, or two. Now, if I could ever get that supercharger. Then again, that will prolly happen when I turn 21 next time.

Though, your post did inspire me to update my website. It is over a year out of date. Just no time and dialup made it something I was avoiding.

Kate

| > It needs some major updating, but that's Shug's spot. | >

| > Why do you ask? | >

| > Kate | >

| > -- | > Defiant | >

| > Defiant Till the end | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Well, it was prolly his polite way of saying "I hear ya got a real DOG there Katie girl!"

SHAAAA-AAAUUUUPPPPP!!!! WF!

|¬Þ

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

know what you mean..I've been meaning to update my stuff but haven't had the time or energy. BTW I missed out on the 99 Cobra, got the dealership this morning and was told it's still there but there are 5 other people who are in line to buy the car and one has a deposit down on it right now. oh well maybe next time. Defiant

1971 Pontiac Firebird 400 1973 Camaro LT 1992 Mustang LX 5.0 LX Convertible (sold) 1995 Chevy Silverado Pickup 2001 Chevy Silverado Pickup 2001 Polaris Scrambler 500 H.O. 4X4 2002 Honda Rancher 350 4X4 2003 Kawasaki KFX400
Reply to
Defiant