high idle

1994 mustang.. i replaced the throttle position switch, adjusted the throttle screw. still idles between 1500 to 2000 rpms can anyone tell me how to fix this problem???
Reply to
darkshadow94

"darkshadow94" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

dont get in a hurry...T.A.B. has to post your request on newsgroup servers,

-where the people who know something are- then get it back for you to see it.

FYI, no car-nuts sit around watching T.A.B, itself.. we go to the source. OR we go to google 'groups'

i just love bein' bitchy! ;)

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

And you're so good at it!