High mileage mustang

Hello All,

Just wanted to get you input regarding mileage limitations on a mustang. I have a 95 GT with about 212000 miles on it that so far has not needed any major engine repairs. The transmission was rebuilt around 175K miles (but I was told that's expected). Just curious to see how much more I can get out of this engine, as well as anything I should be watching out for or expecting in the near future.

Thanks for your help, Al

Reply to
news

Holy crap!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I can't rightly say, I got 252,000 miles on my 88 GT, nothing of any real significance has broke yet.

Reply to
ironrod