Hollywould Women's Pandora Pump

Price:$394.95 Image: http:///image.php?id=B001B8QBT4Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B001B8QBT4

The color is great and the shoes felt really comfortable but the bow in the back looks like it was glued on with a hot glue gun. If you really like the shoes, I supposed it's not a big deal, but to me it made them look cheap. Hollywould offers the perfect shoe in its Pandora. With the combination of its traditional. peep-toed pump shape, shiny satin, and gorgeous flower detail, how could you possibly go wrong? Dust bag included.

Reply to
Alonzo