Holy Crap! 116 MPH Trap Seed?!

Caught the episode this morning on Speed Channel. Couldn't believe it! The new 5.0 Mustang ran a 116 mph trap speed!!!!!! And the model tested was a heavier convertible! I heard the new 5.0 was a little under rated at 412 hp, read the number is closer to 420-430. This has me wondering if the 420-430 numbers are conservative too.

Comments?

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

Considering with a few bolt-ons it's running 11.82 @118 and dyno'd

405rwhp and 375rwtq, yeah this thing kicks butt!

Gill

I dunno, I think I'll wait for the Nissan Leaf.

180 Out
Reply to
180 Out

And a big Southpark "Good fer youuuuu!)