How many bolts are on the starter on a 2000 4.6?

i am in the process of putting on bbk headers. i started on the driver's side, but assessed the job in the passenger side, and i can't even tell how many bolts are holding the starter to the bell housing. can anyone tell me how many there are and the best way to attack them to drop the starter?

Reply to
joe

Three.... I just use a socket and extension for the top one....

Reply to
Jim Warman

13 mm i use shallow and 8" extension

hurc ast