How much a gallon of gas in your neck of the woods?

Hi all I am curious how much gas is in your area. Here in Southeastren Tennessee it is 1.89 for reg, 1.99 for medium and 2.11 for super... Since I live on the Georgia state line in GA it is 1.79 reg, 1.89 Med and 1.99 for Super. I must admit that the price of gas sucks, I remember the good ole days of 1.50 for a gallon of reg, oh wait that was just 2 months ago. As a side note I am not sure if this has been mentioned but a recent survey asked what concerned people most about gas. The number ONE answer was............ convenience of location of the gas station, NOT PRICE. Who are these people? Yeah you may only being paying 10.00 a week more or less a week but over the span of a year that is alot of money that could be spent else where... Are we as a nation that damn lazy. Good grief. BTW this survey was on CNN and Fox news but I am not sure of its original source....

Thank you for your time and thanks for any responces and have a good day.

WIll

Reply to
William

Here in Tampa, FL its about 2.00 for regular...not sure of the other prices.

Reply to
Shane Metzler

Well this really dont count but I'm TDY in Iceland and off base its 16.56 a gallon...

Bryan

2004 Mustang Convertible GT -Sonic Blue

-Light Bar

-Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter

-White face gauges

-4.10 gears

-2 chamber flowmaster exhaust

-K & N Filter

-Red Calipers all around

Reply to
Bryan S. Moore

lower Michigan

2.13 for 87 octane don't even want to think about 92.

MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG

$2.35 for regular. $2.65 for premium. When I was in Sweden, it was over $1.50 per liter and over $5.00 per gallon.

Cindy

Reply to
Cindy

On Mon, 17 May 2004 13:52:29 -0400, "MadDAWG" wrote: What part of Michigan? I went to graduate school in Lansing ie. Michigan State. 2.13 for 87 gee wiz and I am heading back to Lansing this weekend.... oh well.. Will

Reply to
Will
88.9/litre -over $3.36/us gallon... and I live close to one of the holes where it comes out of the ground 8^(

Reply to
Jim Warman

Yow, where in lower Mich? In Dearborn it's 2.00 for 87

Reply to
Jim S.
82p/l in Scotland UK....unleaded 85p/l lrp
Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

Today it's $1.89 for 87... dunno a/b the other 2. Changes a lot though... usually higher =(.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Here in Jax, FL it's about 1.95 for reg

Reply to
KellyJ

For 87 Octane, it has been $1.89 to just over $2.00 in my nek of the woods (SW Ohio). John

Reply to
jriegle

The gallon is just about 4 liters and the dollar is 74 kr Icelandic and each litre costs between 96-106 IKR (based on if it is 95, 98 or

100 oct and if it is a service station or a automat) so the price per gallon is just around 5 dollars here in Iceland not 16.56............
Reply to
Sigvaldi Eggertsson

Price dropped to $1.88 for 87 today.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

From the closest 76 station: $2.279 for 87, $2.479 for 92. North of Seattle.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

I guess I'd better quit B*TCHING its only 1.91 (just crept down from 1.93 Sunday) in KC MO for 87 add .10 per upgrade. I **was** going to do some upgrades, but will probably hold off until the fuel price stabilizes. :-(

Reply to
91 Red GT

Erm...in Northern CA, that is.

Cindy

Reply to
Cindy

Yeah, it's 2.05 for the good stuff (91) in Sedalia, MO, about 65 miles east of KC.

//Mike

1993 BMW 525i
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

$1.959 - $2.059 depending on where you stop in Northeast Ohio.

Jason S.

Reply to
Jason S

Whether your based in Euros or Pounds, that's still twice what I'm paying..... I can certainly empathize...

Reply to
Jim Warman