How to place a signature

Hey all, sorry for this topic being void of car talk but I noticed that some of you have sigs at the bottom of your posts. I searched and searched to no avail but still couldn't figure out how to place a signature at the bottom of mine. I appeal to my highly knowedgeable bretheren out there... I know your not typing them in every time, that's too much of a pita

thanx, trotzo

"Some days you eat the bear, some days the bear eats you"

- yes, I typed that in

Reply to
trotzo

I don't think you can do that using google.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

If nothing else, just copy and paste it from a .txt file.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

"trotzo" wrote in news:1124325345.406901.88010 @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Google is great for searching groups but OE or another newsgroup reader is better if you post or even read them much.

You set it up much like email. Which makes personalizing it much easier

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Get Forte' Agent. You can have a different sig for each group!

Reply to
John H.

goto tools then options then sig

Reply to