I fixed it! [66 6cyl.]

I had an exhaust leak on my mustang since I bought it. The exhaust gasket was gone completely. I used PB blaster on it for 2 days in a row then nut came off on the left side and whole bolt came off on the right. Yay! Everything went back on like a breeze too.

I was told that I should see "some" performance increase, but this car is like night and day. Lots more power and smoother acceleration. (hopefully better gas mileage too.

Just wanted to share...

-Joe boster

Reply to
Desert Lurker

Not to mention there wont be that terrible noise anymore, either.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed
** I was told that I should see "some" performance increase, but this car is ** like night and day. Lots more power and smoother acceleration. (hopefully ** better gas mileage too.

You might have to settle for less noise.

Want to see what a 187,000 mile Chevy exhaust manifold leak looks like?

-JD

-------------------------------- Enlightenment for The Masses: http:/207.13.104.8/users/jdadams--------------------------------

Reply to
JD Adams