I have a 1984 Capri (Fox body), hatchback, RS 5.0 .....

I purchased the car new and it has let a sheltered life. I'm an older fellow and for various reasons the car has been sitting in my garage for the last 3 years collecting dust. It needs tires, battery, new fluids and gas, and a little carb work before it will run again.

My son in law talked to a couple of his friends who run an auto restoration business and they were excited to work on the car. They'll do everything to get the car running and they'll even clean the interior and exterior.

Like I said, I'm an older fellow but I still know how to drive a 5 speed and I think I can shuffle my feet enough to do a happy dance when I get the car back.

Dick

Reply to
Dick R.