Ignition Problem Please help

I'm not all that good with car lingo but here it goes.......

I have a 99 Mustang (V6) (yea i know.......) and recently I've been having some problems with starting the car. When i turn the key the car "starts" but wants to stall for the first 5 to 15 sec. This ONLY happens when the car has sat for longer than a day (if its started up sooner i dont have any problem) There is also a very small loss of power I noticed in first gear ( or maybe its just in my head) Any input would be of great help! (i like to fix car problems myself... i just dont know waht to replaced first!) Thnka you,

Slick

Reply to
Slick