installed my new C&L cold air intake system

Finally, tonight I was able to get my new C&L cold air intake system installed on my 01 GT convert. I got the System that has the new mass air meter and Large K&N air filter. nice system I must say, I can tell there is considerable difference in the engine when I'm above 4500 rpm and it certainly feels better up there over the stock one. might have alittle more down low but until I can get to the track I can't say for sure. I got mine off E-Bay and I'm pretty happy with it and so far have nothing but good things to say about C&L systems. this thing sure looks nice as well and is well built.

is the 10699P

Reply to
Defiant