IPOD connection on 2006 Mustang

Hello All

Im a new Mustang owner.

My radio is equiped with an auxilliary input for IPOD use. I wondering if there is a non OEM cable available for me to install which doesnt require a lot of work?

This is the standard AM FM radio not Shaker.

Thanks

Dirk

Reply to
Dirk

Go to Radio Shack.

Reply to
TM

I replaced my Shaker 500 with an Alpine CDA-9885 to get IPOD controls.

I was provided with a 2007 Mustang Vert in October and I found its standard radio to work better than the Shaker 500 in my 2006 GT. Regardless, the radio is pretty easy to remove, reinstall in the newer Mustangs.

This will give you full control of your IPOD:

This should give you an aux input, but you will have to control the IPOD yourself:

ChrisB