Is a Ford Mustang good for driving over people???

I'm a serial killer and I kill people by driving over them.

But my latest victim was so fat that my car was severely damaged and I have to buy a new one.

Is a Ford Mustang good for driving over people???

Reply to
Harald Gentexeater

I would think you would be better served to kill them with your finely honed stupidity.

Reply to
carfan85

I would think you would be better served by not feeding the troll with /your/ finely honed stupidity.

carfan85 wrote:

Reply to
Frank ess

Oh, come on. It's spring break, and this is all he's got. You can reply. It won't kill ya.

:()

Reply to
dwight

Reply to
Michael Johnson

LMAO UR SO FUNNY LOLZ I CAN HAZ RICEBURNER? KTHXBI

Reply to
Mike Lenker