Is the Ford Mustang faster than a snail ?

Or is it better to drive with a snail?

Reply to
Brian Raab

What did Brian Raab ever do to you, punk?

dwight

Reply to
dwight

That is WITHOUT A DOUBT the single most pathetic attempt at trolling I have ever witnessed.

Kids these days, clean em all up and take em out and they still stuff their hands in their diapers and sniff their fingers.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Yes.

John

66 2+2
Reply to
John Del

does your mommy know you are using her computer ?

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

Even mine is!

Reply to
Pepito

Eeew. Slimy.

I would prefer this mouse to a snail:

Reply to
Garth Almgren

OH! Oh! Oh! You could paint great big "S"s on the all over your Mustang and then eveyone would say:

Look at that S-car-go! (escargot) giggle-snikker...

*ducking*

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Shit Kate, what movie was that from?? It's driving me crazy!!

///Mike TS #63

1993 BMW 525i
of all the old cars - Newly updated
Reply to
TurboMike

As far as I know, it was a cartoon that was passed around many years ago. As far as a movie... maybe something like a Pink Panther or soemthing ridiculous like that.... ?

Sorry, don't remember a movie with it in there.

K.

| >Look at that S-car-go! | >(escargot) | >giggle-snikker... | >*ducking* | >

| | | Shit Kate, what movie was that from?? It's driving me crazy!! | | | ///Mike | TS #63 | 1993 BMW 525i |

| Pics of all the old cars - Newly updated| |

Reply to
SVTKate

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 01:19:49 +0000, TurboMike rearranged some electrons to form:

"Trading Places"

Reply to
David M

"Trading Places" (1983), Eddie Murphy, Dan Aykroyd, Ralph Bellamy, Don Ameche, Jamie Lee Curtis.

Dan

2003 Cobra convertible With some stuff and things
Reply to
Dan

:-D ....Kate, help me make it faster than a "Beetle" at least :-(

Reply to
Pepito

Car Talk

Reply to