Is there a programers for a 1997/2000 Mustang

Hypertech has a Power Programmer for 1997.

Diablo's Predator goes back to 1998 but you could call and check to make sure there is no PCM version overlap. The SCT Xcalibrator handles PCMs back to 1996 but the original version doesn't allow end user customization. You have to have their tuning software. They have a new version out, Xcalibrator 2, but it won't support full end user customization until a later firmware release.

Dan

2003 Cobra convertible With some stuff and things
Reply to
Dan

I did a PI head swap on my 97 GT with a 2000 and i need to tune it up a little and i was looking for a programmer that can do air/ fuel mixture and a few other things. What are my options?

Reply to
Joey Pankiw

Try these guys:

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. 2001 Ranger XLT