is this feasible??

pls chk dis and comment on de design

createdefuture

We talk 'adult' on here. I understand a student in Calcutta may think we like that, but no one over 16 writes that way. Over 14 if they are educated and arent retarded.

I dont know the drive force or the fluid but having a separate tilt sensor and prop/distribution valve setup isnt too elegant. Use a pendulum type integrated into, and driving the the valves, directly

And this isnt a 'bike forum' anyway.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

That's a 'dampened' pendulum, of course. Otherwise that'd be a real 'trick bike' if one side began to sink.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic