It might be fake...

But it looks DAMN good!!

RichA

I like everything on that car except the exhaust. Wow!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

<memset

I don't like it

| jpg | |

Reply to
SVTKate

Well that's b/c you have no taste, Kate. LOL just teasin. I do though!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

| jpg

Reply to
<memset

Erm... I mean I do like the car.. not "I do have taste". Blah. I like the car ;).

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

> | jpg

Reply to
<memset

Damn.....I got wood.

Hints of Eleanor, perhaps?

Reply to
The other Donald

Oh, another thing I don't like is the gas cap.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

jpg

Reply to
<memset

Georgous and perfect !

Gt 500 ... Where can I get one ? ;)

> > | jpg

Reply to
DarkPony

I don't see any hint of a yellow and black 1973.

Reply to
Wound Up

Now that's telephoto lens distortion! Photographer obviously couldn't get anywhere near it or they were after that effect : ). John

Reply to
JohnR66

Hey, I have allot of taste. it' may be all bad, but there is allot of it!

Wise ass kid.

Kate

| > | jpg | > | | > | | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

LOL!!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

| > | jpg

Reply to
<memset

You obviously haven't had enough to drink. :-P

I saw the original as a kid. I remember very little of it.

Reply to
The other Donald

Yeah, it's a photoshop job. This pic's been out there for about a year. I liked it so much I had as my desktop background for a few months. Great lookin' ride!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Okie Tom - TS #62

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. 2001 Ranger XLT
bluestang98

The odd thing is, Ford will be paying some guy/girl a couple hundred thousand $'s a year and they won't come up with anything that good looking.

-Rich

Reply to
RichA

"JohnR66" wrote

No way in hell that's distortion. That car is posed. The graphics are extremely pixilated. I bet it's all Photoshop over an original picture.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Cobra Boy

I was referred to it by some old farts in the BB group. It's a very good movie. The 40-min chase scene is spectacular, and is tied in with the plot rather than being mainly gratuitous in nature.

Halicki's stunt driving makes any in Gone in 60 Seconds 2000 look amateurish, IMO.

Reply to
Wound Up

Noooooo!! Ya think???

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I have the DVD right behind me. I love it.