Jack Roush comments on Roush and the 05 Mustang.

I went to see Jack Roush tonight at Brandon Ford here and asked him about Roush's plans for the new 05 Mustang. His answer was: 'We have a product line set up which will be distributed through Ford dealers. Giving the option to get Roush performance. At this time we have not decided if we are going to do a whole car.'

Reply to
Paul