Join Used Car Group

Join the Used Car Group. Ask questions about a car your looking at and things in that nature.

Reply to
jushil

jushil opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Yep, that's what we need ... more forums.... got "car-talk", "talk about cars" and actually THIS group on google... why would you start another just because you can?

Pack it in unless you can come up with something unique!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

jushil opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

BTW.... just after we discussed a coordinator for the group and decided none was needed.. we have THIS guy making a case for a full Moderator!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Fuck off already.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

grow up and get back to me. I forgot how you own this group. Fuck off already.

Reply to
jushil

When more than one newsgroup jumps your case, take a hint.

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

I repeat, f*ck off already.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

I repeat, YOU ARE STUPID

Reply to
jushil

That coming from a guy that never checked to see if the top on his car actually works. This childish outburst courtesy of someone asking us to partake in his "free-for-now" web-site.

Sorry, buster..... you are about to find out that you catch more flies with sugar than with vinegar...

Reply to
Jim Warman

Are you gonna spam this crap EVERY fuggin day or what? We have a group and OUR group actually has people in it. If you don't like it here, goto your group and reside and quit spamming your crap here, no one is interested Beavis.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

How many spam messages have posted "Beavis". Define spam. Oh im trying to lure you into my junk mail group,not. What is your problem. Every one on the posting page is too freaking critical, including you. So I will post where I want you son of a bitch.

Reply to
jushil

Again, f*ck off.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Mike, How old are you. You act like a high schooler. I can post whatever I want.

-Justin

Reply to
jushil

Fuck you very much.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

I love your vocabulary it is so extensive. Im thinking you are a under

18 too. How smart you sound.
Reply to
jushil

It's ALL your fault BM.

btw: I like crusty ol geezers, so there.

Kate "crusty ol geezette"

| | BTW.... just after we discussed a coordinator for the group and decided none | was needed.. we have THIS guy making a case for a full Moderator! | | -- | - Yes, I'm a crusty old geezer curmudgeon.. deal with it! -

Reply to
SVTKate

MIKE! Do you kiss your momma with that mouth? C'mon, I KNOW you ahve a much larger vocabulary than that.

Kate

| > > -Mike | > >

| > > -- | > > A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT | > > Cold air intake | > > FRPP 3.73 gears | > > Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter | > > Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) | > > Hi-speed fan switch | > > 255/60R-15 rear tires | > > Subframe connectors | > >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

It seems Mike is filling that role.

Reply to
John

Yo, Mr. Marketing Expert - if you're going to criticize someone else's writing style, make sure your own is on a superior level.

As it is, it isn't.

dwight

Reply to
dwight