Just bought a 97 vert

Finally scraped together the cash for it. Had to finance it and I'm definitely paying too much but hey, its a mustang right? anyways, there are a few small problems with it and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. It doesn't have a users manual so I have no idea which fuses are which. Is there an online manual maybe? The foglights don't work and I just lost the dash lights Friday night. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Gumby

Reply to
Gumby619

If it's a fuse, it's likely the underhood fuse. I am thinking headlamp switch myself.

And since I am such a soft touch ;) here's the wiring diagrams.

Brent P