KITT Cuts Loose

A nice video of the KITT car horsing around... and the babe in the video is a bonus.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

As cool as the car looks, I bet the movie will stink. I was 10 when Knight Rider first hit the airwaves and as much as I love Mustangs...KITT is supposed to be a swoopy Firebird. It would be way cool to see a Pontiac based on the new Camaro play this one.

Knight Rider 2000 was a waste of airwaves. Is there anyone else who remembers that made for TV movie? At least they got KITT's voice right. lol

And KITT without the voice of William Daniels? At least the movie Transformers got the original guy from the 80's cartoon to do the voiceover for Optimus Prime.

Yeah, the car(s) look cool though. :)

Scott W. '68 Ranchero 500 '69 Mustang Sportsroof

Reply to
Scott W.

I tend to agree. Just because they are using a Mustang doesn't mean the show is going to be worth watching. None of the previous Night Riders were. I somehow doubt this will be any different.

Reply to
Hawgman

The original series WAS worth watching for a hormone-driven teenager, any time they showed Bonnie ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson