Knight Rider: New K.I.T.T. is a ...

.. Mustang

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Quote: NBC also has released official images of the crime-fighting super-vehicle (thankfully, NBC?s latest product placement-mobile is a Ford Mustang, not a Nissan Rogue).

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

I expected teh car to look a bit more... tricked out or something. Wouldn't it be embarrassing if in the production shots you saw 3 almost identical cars cruising along in the background? :D

They could have gone with a wild bodykit(t) or something. Heck you could buy a Rousch to stand out some.

I like the new mustang but they are everywhere these days, nothing special. (I have a 66, don't shoot me)

Jan

Reply to
Jan

And history repeats itself.