LA mustangs for sale advice

Hey all will be over in the USA early August for a wedding in the Beverly Hills area and we are considering buying one or a few mustangs 64-67 converts or fastbacks to ship back to sell. Good cars, drivers not show ponys. Heard good ones are now real hard to find and we will have limited time to look at heaps of cars Any tips or any leads on cars appreciated. THANKS Stuart Sydney Australia

65 convert 89 Asc mclaren 62 morris mini cooperised
Reply to
stuart henry

If you go to the Pomona swap meets (east of Beverly Hills) you will still find very good cars for sale.

Mine may be there that day if I loose the argument with the wifey on keeping the car and buying a Dodge Magnum SRT-8

dodge Magnum SRT-8

-- _______________________________________ "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: The chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"