late model engine in 70 Mach 1

I am looking for any information on how to install a late model (96+)engine into my '70 Mach 1. I'm stuck in Cape Town, South Africa, so I will will need to import an engine from the states (including harnesses, etc.). Are there any websites out there that might have documented such a conversion?

Reply to
Lukie Snyman

HTH StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

It was documented in a mustang monthly back in the early 90s when the mod motors were new. It requires massive changes to the car including removing the shock towers and puting in a mustang ii type front suspension. Given your location the conversion will have another layer of difficulty.

Reply to
Brent P