Late model wheel fittment on '69 question

Hi Folks, I can buy a set of 17x9 chromed Cobra R wheels and goodyear tires for 600.00. I was wondering if anyone knew of the offset of these and if I could use bolt on wheel spacers to make them fit my '69 Mach 1. It's going to be lowered so It's ok if they have a bit more offset to the inside to clear the fender wells.

Reply to
Mark C.