Latest Microsoft Security Update

I've been getting them for the past week or two myself. Just got over the previous barrage of virus messages. Roadrunner seems to be catching most of them over the past week or so, but then they still deliver a message that the mail had a virus attached, so I still get the "spam" portion of the message. A few months ago I bought McAfee's Spam Killer and put a filter in there to catch it. Works good unless your mail tool is open and DLing messages at the same time and gets it before the spam program does. But it does help when I go to work or overnight. My mail is closed and the spam program continually filters through the mail so I don't get any or very few messages when I open it up.

Mike

99 Limited Edition 35th Anniversary GT #4463
"The Lube That Lasts!"

Reply to
Michael

I'm catching a large percentage of them, but it seems like I'd have to leave my laptop on to keep some space in my box. I'll clean it before work, and one more during the day.

Steve Race car on the way.

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve