Latest problem with my 97

Last night on the way home the intake split wide open. I've done some research and it seems there was a class action suit about this but the deadline was 14 months ago. Anyone know if there is another avenue I can pursue? This car has been a pain since I got it and if it wasn't so freaking fun to drive when it runs right I'd get rid of it....

Gumby619

Reply to
Gumby619

I think some of the parts houses have replacements or, >

GILL