Leaf Spring Selection

Has anyone with a 68 installed leaf springs from Mustangs Plus in the last year or so? If so, how many leafs did you get and with which eye position? Also what is the distance from the center of the wheel to the top of the wheel opening? I can?t think of a good way of choose without a measurement like this. Thanks.

Reply to
white68fb

I use a mid eye with standard 4 leaf springs on all my cars. Expect the 5 leaf to ride much harder.

Reply to
Mark C.

> > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report > abuse: > >
Mark, thanks for the reply. Can you tell me the distance from the center of the wheel to top of the wheel opening?

white68fb