Leaking Top

My 1998 GT vert has started to leak. It now leaks into the trunk, as well as into the top storage area. The water also pools under the back seat on the passenger side.

Please help me learn where I should look and what fixes I can try as it's getting pretty bad this year.

Don

Reply to
me

cobra boy

My 98 has a faulty weatherstrip on the passenger side rear window. If I don't pay attention to it, water will pour in. It's at the bottom, in the rear corner. The strip runs up the top of the window, but it's the bottom of the piece that is funky. There is a little flap at that endthat should be there at the end of the strip that makes the seal between the top and the window. Mine was torn at one time or another and now occasionally comes out on the wrong side of the window when it rises.

I can provide a photo if you need me to.

Kate

| > Please help me learn where I should look and what fixes I can try as | > it's getting pretty bad this year. | >

| > Don | |

Reply to
SVTKate

Thanks that would be great. You can email it to me at the address in the profile.

Don

Reply to
me