Letter To Muscle Machines

A Letter to Muscle Machines Magazine --

"Thanks for the last issue. It helped me make up my mind to let my subscription expire. Upon receiving it I was pleasantly surprised to see a '64 Comet on the cover. That got my hopes up, only to be dashed by the pathetic contents of the issue. I suppose there are people out there who want to read about '76 Chevelle Lagunas and '84 Rivieras, but I'm not one of them. What's next? Aspen R/Ts, maybe a Citation X?

I realize the definition of a muscle car is always debatable, but you guys need to get a grip.

I'm sure you won't print this letter since Fitzgerald left, but, I wanted to let you know why you lost another reader. Best of luck to you and your politically correct magazine."

Reply to
NoOption5L