LF: Source for original factory 97 cobra floor mats (dealer no-go)

I am looking to procure a set of factory correct floor mats for my 97 cobra. No 18" tall snakes or emblems wanted. Anyone know where I can get said floormats? Dealer brought in a set, but they are not the same as the ones I have - they dont fit properly. My guess is they are replacements for newer stangs as the passenger side floormat does not even fit without creasing (99+?).

Also, I used to have the web address of a online ford factory parts search engine, but I have lost it. It was like a dealer network site or something like that. Anyone know of the site I am talking about?

TIA,

Chris

Reply to
cprice

I can give you the part numbers from the backs of mine, I have a 98 with tan factory mats... No fancy stitching, just plain mats with the grommet for the hook and they doo fit right. I have two sets of front mats, one clean and one dirty. That way I can roate them.

Holler if you think the numbers could help you.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Thanks Kate. I do have the originals, I just need a source to get new ones. Where did you get your second set?

Just to confirm, is your part # E2B-M3H95-D (LH|RH) ? Thats the number on mine.

Reply to
cprice

: > Holler if you think the numbers could help you. : >

: > Kate :

The dealership... I got them ALL at the bloody dealership. ok, your first number is pretty close, only I see EZB at the beginning HOWEVER on the passenger side I have this number: F7ZB6313005-AAWRH

Prolly you do too BUT you just never know.

Maybe they are selling only repros now. Look on Ebay, I searched " mustang floor mats oem -diamond " titles and descriptions and quite a few came up but mostly all black.

What color do you need? Why do they need to be replaced? Or are you looking for a second set?

: >

: : Thanks Kate. I do have the originals, I just need a source to get new : ones. Where did you get your second set? : : Just to confirm, is your part # E2B-M3H95-D (LH|RH) ? Thats the number : on mine.

Reply to
SVTKate

The drivers side is worn thru where your the heel of your clutch foot goes. I need black ; all cobras 96-98 had black carpet, no?

Thanks again.

Chris

Reply to
cprice

wrote : The drivers side is worn thru where your the heel of your clutch foot : goes. I need black ; all cobras 96-98 had black carpet, no? : : Thanks again. : : Chris

Nope! Mine has tan carpet. I would NEVER buy a car with black carpet. What a manitenance nightmare THAT would be!

Reply to
SVTKate

But tan is just so girly. :)

Reply to
cprice

: > Nope! : > Mine has tan carpet. : > I would NEVER buy a car with black carpet. What a manitenance nightmare THAT : > would be! : >

: >

: : But tan is just so girly. :)

Ya think? I thought it was kinda dull. I personally prefer grey to everything.

Reply to
SVTKate