like vs dis

I know every one talks about why they like there pony but what about the things they dont like.

Reply to
Robert Brand

That its not running right now, other than that, thats about it. Well, and maybe that I have a 302 engine and not the 351.

B-Worthey

Reply to
Brian Worthey

Reply to
John W

Yeah the insurance is a little much. and the handling could be better. but I can always improve that..

1978 Pontiac Firebird 325hp for now 2002 Pontiac Firebird 500+hp 1998 Ford Mustang Cobra only 40,000 miles 2000 Dodge Avenger Winter weather Beater 1999 Ford Mustang GT - Sold for the Cobra 1998 Honda Civic - Sold for spending money
Reply to
Frizzle
1998 Honda Civic - Sold for spending money

What did u buy.. an ice cream cone?

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Michael

Reply to
Michael

I actually got $8,000 for it I bet you can't guess what type of person bought it. hmmm anybody like rice? lol

1978 Pontiac Firebird 325hp for now 2002 Pontiac Firebird 500+hp 1998 Ford Mustang Cobra only 40,000 miles 2000 Dodge Avenger Winter weather Beater 1999 Ford Mustang GT - Sold for the Cobra 1998 Honda Civic - Sold for spending money
Reply to
Frizzle

please see my reply to your post above.

:)

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

To be honest I'm really getting tired of the cost involved with all the high tech stuff. EFI is great for everyday usage, but the cost of a EFI induction system vs. a carb setup or the cost of the electric overdrive trannies over a good old fashion one is really added up over the years. And don't even get me started on ABS. lol Insurance is another big problem, but I can't really blame the car for that. The high priced insurance is from all the idots out there that own Mustangs.

MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG

overdrive

years. And

problem, but

Hey!

I resemble that remark.

Matt

89 5.0 GT Vert 0-60 in ...who cares its quick!
Reply to
Matt

I cant stand the seat belts as they never seem to retract correctly. Also the plastic whatever you call them that they hang in on the seats.

Martin

2002GT 5 spd AutoMeter Lunar gauge cluster Hurst Billet Plus shifter K & N Magnaflow Catback

1986 Fiero GT 4 spd -4 sale

Reply to
Martin

My 2002 GT has the most MISERABLE seats this side of a Yugo. They slope so far backwards that I can't use the headrest, and I have some upper and lower back damage, so I can't drive it far distances...

Reply to
Ralph Snart