Lincoln to get a Mustang

Okay, sort of. Seems there's a chance parts from the next-gen Mustang could be the basis of a new RWD (thank goodness!) Lincoln. Who wouldn't want to see that?

Now if Lincoln could only figure out what a Lincoln is supposed to look like.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Ugh! It says, "Lincoln will inevitably cave in to pressure and build a four-door performance sedan." Okay, Lincoln can have the four-door... Stretched limo version? /Ha ha ha Ford, I hope, keeps the mustang a two-door.

Reply to
twk

I've always said I thought the Falcon would sell well here.

Reply to
WindsorFo