Little "device" in '67 Mustang GT

My friend just bought a '67 GT. Mounted to the bottom of the dash, right about where the driver's right knee is, there'a little silver "device" of some kind. It's wired. It looks sort of like a little "eye".

What is this?

If this description doesn't do, I'll take a picture.

Reply to
Mitch

I'm pretty sure I know what that is, a friend of mine has the same thing in his, but I can't remember what he told me!!!!!

Hazard flasher light? Alternator?

-- Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable, PIAA Driving lights.

Reply to
AZGuy

Either a brake warning light or a seat belt reminder. They were optional extras. IIRC the ragtops had seat belt warning lights standard. Reach behind and you probably can pull the bulb holder out. shine a flashlight in and read what it says to confirm. HTH StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet