Long tube headers on my 66 w/289 2v. what mufflers? pipe size?

I have recently purchased a 66 coupe with a strong running 289 that has long tube headers. What pipes and mufflers will make it sound as good as my 00 with the offroad "h" and flowmasters? Thanx!

Reply to
KellyJ

It will never have the sound of your '00 pony. I went with 2.5" pipes, H-pipe, and FM delta-flow 50's. It sounds great, but nothing like the newer mustangs.

Reply to
Mustang_66