Looking at new headers for my '66

Hi all, I am shopping around for new headers. I am thinking of replacing my JBA shorties with some equal length headers and was looking for opinions/experiences with whatever is available out there. I'll likely want coated ones to help lower underhood temps. Quality is a requirement.

TIA! mkiehlATaustinDOTrrDOTcom

Reply to
MKiehl

Either stick with the unequal shorties or go with long tubes. Equal shorties aren't worth the burnt plug wires you are bound to contend with. As for coatings, stay away from MAC's HTS (or whatever it is) like the plague and stick with a true ceramic coating like what is offered by Jet Hot.

Reply to
Bard

I use the ceramic coated Tri-Y headers from Virginia Classic Mustang for my

302 powered '66. They cost about $249.00. Hope this helps.
Reply to
Mustang_66