Looking for 65-66 Mustang GT

Hi,

I'm looking for 1965-1966 Mustang HT or FB GT. How much those with good condition costs in USA? I live in Finland and here those are quite rare. I own now 1966 HT but want to sell it and buy little more valuable GT.

Thanks,

Ari Raahe,FINLAND

Reply to
AK

Hi I know about one in Norway! (It's not me that's selling it.)

White 1966 GT, 289 A-Code, Automatic, Power Steering, disk breaks, deluxe (pony)interior, styled steel wheels, dual exhaust, fog lights etc. Direct from Los Angeles.

You should be able to push the price to under 15000Euro (17000 US$)

A Company dealing in American cars owns it. I saw it there last Saturday. Only saw it in a small distance.

See

the left you will find Cars for sale! There you can find a image of it. Also take a look at the 67 SHELBY GT500 (Own link also to the left)

Reply to
Aimo

The first thing I have to ask is what is your budget in US dollars..........I can assist you in your search, and have acted as a buyers broker many times in the past with great success.....However, without knowing your market range......I think you get the point.................Finally, I can help you with export and import arrangements once you do find a vehicle, having shipped Mustangs to Finland in the past.....................

Yours in Buying and Selling Fords,

Bill S.

PS: How about a nice Contemporary Cobra

AK wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 08:57:21 GMT, "AK" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Go to

and enter your searchcriteria. I have no idea what kind of hoops you have to jump throughto export in though. Shipping might be expensive. I do know that alot of classic car dealers in Florida have experience in doing exportsso you might want to look for one of them. If you make a private party deal you may need some type of agent in the US to complete all the paper work for you. Or you could come on over for a visit and do the search yourself. California & Florida are two good places to do a classic car search and have a vacation as well. Can't beat the Miami or LA night life & cruise scene.

Reply to
ZombyWoof