looking for a 69 or 70 mustang fastback

can anytone help i am looking for a 1969-1970 mustng fastback want onet hat need sto be restored i had 2 but hen i moved they were stolen form me now i am looking to start over again i know it alot but i am not looking to spend over $1000 to $1500 i understsand in most cased that will be a shell but i need to start somewhere , and if anyone is located inteh Orlando area then please take a look at my craigslist ad

you may jst know where mycar is , and if anyone is realyl feelign generous i am always up fordonations

Herman

Reply to
herman kane