looking for mach 1 wheels

hello fellow stang fans. i have a yellow 99 gt. and i have added a mach

1 chin spoiler. i really like the way the mach 1 wheels looks. and think they would look good on my stang. if i`m correct these wheels are 17x8. and use a 245 45 17 tire. so my tires on my 17 factory wheels will fit correct? thanks for any info on where i can buy a set of these wheels. wished i could buy a 03 or 04 mach 1 but right now just can`t get one. love those mach 1`s! mp
Reply to
Michael price

Or keep an eye out on eBay

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Like these:

Bought them off ebay last year for $481 plus shipping. They are 17 x 9 but that was my choice.

Reply to
Richard

Was that new or used price? Thats pretty good for a chromed 17x9.

I like the chromed MACh wheel because they make me think of the Hot Wheels I use to have as a kid.

MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG

That was new. Actually the wheel cost was $425.00 and the Pony center caps were $56.00 extra (came with corbra center caps). It was an auction that ended at 2am on the West Coast with little bidding action at the end. IIRC these were selling Buy it now at about $600.00 from the same seller.

What? You don't still have them. That's a pity. Some of those older ones still in the package can be pricey. I have a retail toy store and the collectors/resellers always want me to give them a "heads up" when new stock arrives so they can cherry pick them. Doesn't happen very often and only after I pull the "treasure hunt" car.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

Reply to