Looking for Stangers in AZ

Any Mustang guys/gals/clubs in the Phoenix/Tempe/AZ area?? Im new to the area and proud owner of my 1985 MustangGT in progress car :)

Reply to
CrazyDave

Southern Arizona Mustang Club; 7424 N Meridith Blvd, Tuscon ...

Plus another 9 pages minimum by Google....

Hope it helps....

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Dave

Hey there. I'm in Phoenix. Been an active member of the Copper State Mustang club for about 5 years now. Lived in Phoenix for about 10 years.

Why don't you stop by the club meeting. Its the second Sunday of the month at 1pm. Info on the website

We've attended several shows with the Southern AZ Club. They put on some very nice events.

I try to stop at the Pavillions in Scottsdale once a month. Its supposedly the longest running, free, year round car show in the country.

Don't miss Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale at the end of January,

Hank '85 GT orig owner 27,000 miles '87 ASC/McLaren Vert '89 ASC/McLaren Vert (daily driver)

Reply to
Hank

Proud member of the Old Pueblo Mustang Club in Tucson. Our annual MCA regional show will be March 19, 2005 at the Holiday Inn Palo Verde.

Reply to
Laurie S.

Gawd, I wish I lived in AZ. Been there a few times and love it. Up here in the Canadian Rockies, my Bronco has tough sledding with all four wheels turning, and the 5.0 is just a red ice cube... Taunt me no more with your March shows.... :)

Brad

Reply to
Brad and Mia

"Brad and Mia" wrote in news:%LvAd.609380$%k.288231@pd7tw2no:

It's cold (63F) and rainy today if that makes you feel any better?

Glad I could help!

Reply to
XS11E

X-No-archive:yes I went to Arizona once and EVERYBODY was a stranger.So you shouldn't have a problem.

********************
Reply to
Brian Orion

X-No-archive:yes OOPS!! (those pain meds made me do it I swear),at least I no-archived it

Reply to
Brian Orion

Brad

We lived in NY for all of our lives. My sister lived here in Phoenix.

10 years ago the wife and I picked up moved here. Christmas day having the kids ride their bikes and going to the store with the top down is worth 100 degrees in the summer!

Hank

Reply to
Hank