Loud wind noise at driver side window

I bought a used 1996 Mustang GT recently, and at high speeds beginning at about 65 mph, a loud wind noise develops at the driver side window. The noise gets progressively louder the faster one goes. At 100 mph, the noise is _very_ loud.

How might I get rid of noise? Replace the rubber seal around the window?

The passenger side does not seem to have this problem.

Thank you for your help.

Reply to
Ivan

Slow down? StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

LOL....

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Try rubbing a very thin layer of vaseline on the driver's side rubber seal & don't roll up your window for a few mins as it rubs in. This will make it expand a little bit for a while (2-3 months).. see if this gets rid of the noise.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset