LS7 Pontiac Solstice Nears Completion

This article kinda makes you wonder what GM may have for a future Solstice.

Reply to
NoOption5L

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@j73g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Patrick, have you been sleeping? This has been out for a while:

Based on your last sentence, it appears that you've been having vivid dreams as well... ;)

Joe

Been a while since I last looked at it and was surprised that there is now a ***GM 600 HP LS2 V8 Engine Supercharged*** available @ $52,000.

Can you even come close to imagining what a beast that would be on the street? If the 400hp one does 0-60 in 4.4 exactly how much faster would one be with 50% more HP?

Reply to
Zombywoof

Zombywoof wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

It's nice that they're offering 400, 500, or 600hp versions. With

600hp, I'd imagine traction might be somewhat of an issue... ;)

Joe

I'll star in the movie! You can call me Traction Jackson.

Reply to
Zombywoof

Maybe I missed it while I was in Iraq. Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L