MAC Catback

Considering a MAC catback for 276.00 with free shippimg. It will go on my 90 LX behind my BBK Off-road H-pipe. Currently I am running flowmaster delta flows with turn downs. Opinions please on price, quality and sound difference from my current set-up. Thanks

Reply to
Skunkfeet

I have the complete MAC system I got off of ebay a little overa a year ago now, and love it. As for sound it isn't real load at least on my car but does have a good sound. It has also held up well.

Reply to
Joe Cilinceon

Very nice sound. Plenty of drone at 2000 rpm as with Flowmasters, etc. Rust QUICK. A bargain if you can stand the drone and rust.

LJH

95GT

Reply to
Larry Hepinstall