Mach 1

What years were the Mach 1 Mustangs made? I could have swore I saw a 1999 or 2000 Mach 1 on the lot when I purchased my 02 GT a couple years back. Someone told me they did not make them that year though and they were sure of it. Perhaps it was a Cobra that I looked at. Whatever type of Mustang it was it was about 2 years older with many more miles and they still wanted more money then I got my 02 GT for.

Matt

Reply to
Matt

As far as I know it was 2003. excobra bot 97 convert deceased

Reply to
cobra boy

The special edition in '99 was a 35th Anniversary package, as seen here

and in '00 there was a Spring Featureedition like this

WraithCobra

2003-2004
Reply to
RichA

The Bullitt came out in 2001, but the Mach 1 was 2003. excobra boy '97 convert deceased

Reply to
cobra boy

and 2004. Ford.com still has them on their web site.

Reply to
John

Could have been a Saleen or Roush.

Reply to