mach 1 hood liner info??

i need a replacement on my 03 mach 1. i called my local dealer today. he can get me 1 for 95.00. i asked if it had the black plastic ring on it, he said he did not know. has anyone here ordered a replacement from ford? its the ring that goes around the cut out part of the liner. i have 3 or 4 parts catalogs here but none sell the mach 1 hood liner. any info would be great. more than likely it does come with the liner but at

95 bucks i want to make sure. thanks. mike p
Reply to
Michael price

they come in 2 parts. the liner itself and the plastic cut out ring. each around 95.00. mp

Reply to
Michael price