Mach 1000 upgrade

Happy New Year All,

I know a guy who just got the Mach 1000 amp set up that was listed on ebay recently. He has a Mach 460 now and wanted to know if he had to use the Mach 1000 Subs or can he use any decent subwoofers.

I told him that the Mach 1000 and 460 have strange ohms requirements but was unsure how the system would sound with 4 or 2 ohm speakers....

Anybody with some experience in this matter please give me you feed back Thanks

-- Mike MY DAILY DRIVER

2000 Laser Red Roush Stage 2 Vert Densecharger CAI Multimode White Guage face - next to be installed Bullitt Fuel Door Rear letters painted silver Mach 460 head unit with CD 2 Sony Xplode 10 inch subs - love em! Sony Xplode 1600watt Monoblock amp JVC 12 disk CD/MP3 changer
Reply to
Mike

Somebody? Anybody?

-- Mike