MACH 460 Speaker Replacement

I have an 01 GT Conv with the MACH 460 stereo. Love my car, hate the stereo. Has anyone replaced any or all of their MACH 460 with success.

FYI, I do realize that there are three factory amps involved and other issues that may make a partial replacement of this system impractical. I am just trying to weigh my options as I have a good deal of unused "good" car audio equipment sitting in my garage.

Please feel free to share any information about your MACH 460 experiences.

Thank You, John

Reply to
john.moyer

Nothing beats a full replacement. Matter of fact, I'm doing 100 watts/channel x 4 (RMS) and 500 watt RMS sub in another week or so - I'll let ya know how much of a difference it makes ;-)

Reply to
Gary Rodgers

Since you're not opposed to full replacement, go for it. That's a much better way to go than a partial replacement. A full swap is no more difficult than in any other Mustang, though you may be running your own speaker wire. To me, that's part of a full replacement, though.

JS

Reply to
JS