Meijers ads... FYI

Check your Meijers store's on-line ads:

In my area:

For those who have only occasioanl use for a floor jack, 14.88 Shop Force 2 Ton Hydraulic Floor Jack Reg. 21.89. SAVE $7.

I used one of these for years, until I started doing serious car work. They are FAR better than using your trunk jack. But should ONLY be used, as with any other jack, with GOOD jackstands.

- - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - For those who dont care what oil they put in their engines because they change oil every 3000 and or dont keep their cars long, anyway...

7.99 Buy 2 Gallons of Pennzoil 5W30, 10W30 or 10W40. Reg. 8.99, Get Third Gallon FREE with Mfr`s Mail-In Rebate.
Reply to
Backyard Mechanic