Merry Christmas to all!

Well, I know it is christmas eve, so I just wanted to wish everyone a merry christmas. Hopefully you got your cars/trucks what they wanted. Oh yeah, friends and family members too, lol! But anyway, hopefully your christmas is going better than mine. Merry christmas all! Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Happy Ho Hos to you too Erik!

All I want for Christmas is a place to park my baby... if all goes well, we should have it by Jan 10th!

Happy Holidays to all of you folks out there in RAMFM land!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

hehe, thanks Kate, so far not too good though :( It can only get better though so I am hoping for the best! It just got a little better though cause my friend just called and his Hogan intake just came in for his '00GT, so we are gonna go look at that!

Congrats! So everything must be going well with the house and everything huh? I'll have to make a trip up there if I ever get well, which is all I want for christmas, lol! Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Did you get the creepin eefus? Hope you feel better sooon! We both had it real bad a week ago, I even got a trip to the hospital out of it, luckily the vet gave me the right stuff and didn't have to euthanize me LOL

If you do get a chance to come up, we'd love to have ya! Give us a month or two though to get settled!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

LOL!! Nah, I had strep throat all last week. The doctor gave me amoxyl. Well, this week, I found out the hard way that I am allergic to penicillin. Penicillin just happens to be the key ingredient to the drug I was taking for strep throat. So, I had to get my mom to bring me to the emergency room yesterday, where I had 8 shots and an IV. It was pretty rough. I am getting better, but its a slow process.

It would be nice to get up there. I've been wanting to visit some friends of mine in Nashville, I haven't been up there in years and it is such a beautiful country up there. If I ever make it up there i'll get in touch with you. Good luck getting settled! Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.